Hide other sections
Medications At School
Additional Pages:
Medication Form



Prescribed medications will not be given at school, unless we have a completed medication authorization form.  This means every time your child is sick and requires prescription medication, you MUST send the “Prescription Medication Authorization Form” after your health care provider has completed the required information.  Extra consent forms are available on the right hand side of this page labeled "Additional Pages" or in every school’s front office.  

All medication must be brought to school in the original container.  Students are not allowed to carry any medication with them while at school. All medications must be brought to the school nurse or front office for storage. The only exception is an Epi-Pen or inhaler, which may be kept with the student after the “Prescription Medication Authorization Form” has been completed by healthcare provider.  

If you wish for your child to receive any over-the-counter medication, (such as Tylenol, Tums, Ibuprofen, or cold medication), you MUST send the medication in the original container with a signed “Non-Prescription Medication Authorization Permit”.

Please return the completed consent forms to school as soon as possible to help this process run smoothly.  REMEMBER:  Your child cannot be given or carry medication without the proper forms filled out and returned.


Thank you,


Elisha Childress, RN

Cristy Evans, RN